The Luke Littler Generation One, designed alongside ‘The Nuke’ to his exact specifications and requirements. The 90% Tungsten range offers a multi-grip barrel profile, consisting of a Dual Pixel Tip at the front and center of the barrel providing a high level of grip and then finally a fine radial groove grip at the rear of the barrel for a more subtle feel. The barrel is then overlaid with Black PVD Performance coating and further re-machined to highlight the Dual Pixel Tip technology. The Range is then completed with Target Pro Grip Shafts, ‘The Nuke’ Signature Flights, and Target SP Points.
- 3 x Barrels
- 3 x Flights
- 3 x 2ba Shafts
- 3 x Swiss Steel Tip Points
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color, length, and material upon receipt.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty the barrels against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel) Also note that due to the nature of the PVD and Titanium Nitride coating process the final color can and will vary in hue and color distribution from dart to dart, this is especially noticeable in rainbow coatings Each dart in a set of 3 can be drastically different from each other and from what is pictured