Thanks to their exceptional playing characteristics, Aramith balls are used in virtually all tournaments worldwide. The extra hard vitrified phenolic surface of the Aramith balls drastically reduces wear and burn spots on both balls and cloth, guaranteeing the lowest ownership cost over time.
- Precise calibration of each ball for maximum consistency
- Worldwide endorsement
- High precision cue ball for ultimate precise shots and ball repositioning
- Outstanding endurance - Through hardened vitrified surface with ultra-high density for exceptional scratch and impact resistance.
- Lowest yearly table cost - Extra durable smooth surface that minimizes table cloth wear for an exceptional cloth and ball longevity.
- Made of Super Aramith Pro - The highest end phenolic resin available, designed in our laboratories.
- Professional quality specifications - For all criteria : density, balance, diameter, roundness, color, glossiness, hardness, weight.